To get the full experience on Sony. Next time you vist us we will use a cookie to present the site israel and Europe PDF the language you select today.
Författare: Klaus Boehnke.
This volume – a collaborative effort between The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Saxonian universities – is a source book for students and researchers of European Studies. Its scope is truly interdisciplinary as it incorporates contributions from social psychology, international relations, economics, political science, and sociology. Topics are:
– Differences in the value preferences of Israelis and citizens of member states of the European Union
– The European-Israeli relationship with a focus on the EU’s Mediterranean policies, in particular after the Barcelona conference of 1995; parliamentary cooperation; environmental politics
– The development of the EU with a focus on the process of the Maastricht Treaty ratification; the discussion of prospects of multi-level governance; the upcoming EU enlargement
– Economic aspects of the European Monetary Union
· The problem of citizens‘ identity formation in a uniting Europe
You can always change it again later by looking for the language selector on the bottom of any page. Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Our site is not optimized for your current browser. В этом документе приведены инструкции по работе с Acrobat DC. Инструкции по работе с Acrobat Reader DC см. Если вы используете Acrobat XI, см. Инструкции по работе с Adobe Acrobat 8, 9 и 10 см.